- Close any open/running instances of the program that you are upgrading.
- Download the file DAV-UPGR.EXE to your computer (or if prompted to do so by your browser, you may also open or run the file).
- If you saved the file to disk in the above step, locate the file using a file system browser (e.g. "Windows Explorer" or "My Computer"), and execute it (clicking or double-clicking the file will execute the file).
- The updater's main screen will open, and then automatically determine the location of your existing program installation.
- Click the "Install Updated Program" button.
- You will see a "Copy Completed" message.
- Click the "OK" button.
- The upgrade is now complete, you may start the upgraded program in the same manner that you have started the program in the past (e.g. via the "Start" menu, a desktop shortcut, etc). If you experience any problems with the program after upgrading, please reboot your computer and try starting the program again.
- If you experience problems, please contact us.
Copyright © 1997-2017 Louise Blouin Media & BlouinArtinfo.com All rights reserved. Site developed by ezSolutions.